A magical escape in the jungle
- Type: Tent Retreats
- Setting: Forest
An unforgettable arrival by long-tail boat along the Ruak River to the hotel’s dreamy jungle setting in the natural surroundings of northern Thailand, bordering Burma and Laos. Interact with rescued elephants, explore spectacular mountain trails or bamboo jungles and unwind in luxury tents. The 19th-century explorer’s spirit in you will come to life while enjoying signature hospitality and all-inclusive experiences.
Guests who stayed there can only say ‘What an incredible experience’. From the phenomenal food, to the excellent customer service and attention given to each guest, to the gorgeous luxury tents on a hillside among a thick bamboo forest with a scenic views of Myanmar and Laos, fun river exploration, golden triangle and temple tours, incredible spa to the majestic elephants! Adventure of a lifetime with all inclusive service where you don't have to worry about anything. Experience your own haven inside the Golden Triangle, where Thailand meets Laos and Myanmar and whatch from your luxury tent their elephant sancuary's residents roam the jungle.
To experience this magical place in it's best, we recommend to pamper yourself with a two-night Adventure Package which you can find under each type of accommodation.
Services & Facilities
- All inclusive services & adventures
- Burma Bar (complimentary: Learn the art of cocktail making from our expert barkeep. Take home recipes of some of the signature cocktails from Burma Bar)
- Nong Yao Restaurant
- Trading Post Boutique
- Riverside pool
- Wine cellar (guests are invited to join in a wine and cheese tasting session which is scheduled daily at this rustic
- Jungle spa (complimentary: get a quick, easy lesson on how to execute the perfect Thai massage)
- Social sundowners (complimentary: Join fellow enthusiasts and other guests for cocktails at Burma Bar, where the setting sun puts on a spectacular display every evening)
- Cooking lessons (become a Thai chef)
- Thai massage lessons
- Coctail lessons
- Personalized expeditions and guided activities
- Temple excursion
- Elephant-mahout training
- Adventure trekking
- Golden Triangle excursions
- Burma discovery tour
- Forest Bathing
- Bamboo hike
- Camp hike
- Inner hike and jungle cocktails
- From jungle to table - foraging walk (complimentary)
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
My family stayed at the tented camp over the Christmas holidays. The trip was fantastic. The factilies and staff were first class. We were fortunate to stay in the Exporers Lodge which is almost beyond description. The mahuts and the elephant experiences will not be forgotten.